To Get a Flu Shot… Just Make An Appointment, Drive Into One of the Designated Spots During Your Appointed Time, and We’ll Come Out To You!
- Flu vaccine will be given by appointment only. If you already have a scheduled office/well visit, you will be able to get the flu shot then without an additional appointment being needed.
- Please make sure that your children are dressed appropriately so that flu vaccine can be given in the arm or leg depending on age.
- Everyone over the age of 2 will still be required to wear a mask.
Current Shots Available…
- Patients With Private Insurance
* We will let everyone know when our State insured flu shots become available.
Please contact us (859-525-8181) to schedule your appointment
About Pediatrics of Florence
We believe that children are more than just “little adults.” They have unique personalities, challenges, and life circumstances and we have made every effort to make our offices and care as “kid friendly” as possible. We have an aquatic theme in the waiting rooms (separated for sick and well children) as well as themed examination rooms. All of our physicians are Board Certified Pediatricians and members of the American Academy of Pediatrics and our nurse practitioners are all licensed Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and are available to see both well and sick children.
>> More About Pediatrics of Florence