After a great response in years past, we have decided to hold another drive up flu mist clinic at the office! The clinic will be for flu mist only.
In order to be eligible to receive the mist, your child must
- be over the age of 2 years
- not have an allergy to eggs
- not have a history of wheezing or asthma.
If you are not sure if your child can receive the mist, please contact the office (859-525-8181) prior to the clinic to determine if they are eligible.
Drive Up Dates
- Wednesday, November 6th from 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Saturday, Novebmer 9th from 9:00am-11:00am
- Wednesday, November 13th from 3:00pm- 5:00pm
If we are experiencing severe weather please call the office to verify that we are still holding the clinic. Please be sure to follow the step by step instructions in order to make the clinic flow smoothly for both our patients and our staff.
Drive up Flu Mist Clinic Instructions
- When you arrive in the office parking lot, please call (859) 525-8181 to let us know that you are here.
- You may park anywhere in the parking lot, but please turn on your lights so you can be easily identified.
- Please provide the name of each child that you wish to receive the flu mist.
- A nurse or medical assistant will be out shortly with the immunization.