How we set ourselves apart from other pediatric practices…
- Our Staff – Pediatrics of Florence has assembled an outstanding and diverse team of health care professionals dedicated to the physical, emotional and intellectual development of your child. We employ a full complement of doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners, lactation consultants, clinical counselors, and office staff, so you can always get the health care attention your child needs when he or she needs it.
- Flexible Hours – We have office hours from 7:30am until 6:30pm Monday through Thursday, 7:30am-5:30pm on Friday, and offer Saturday morning hours from 8:00am-12:00pm because we understand that kids don’t just get sick during regular business hours.
- Walk-in Sick Visits – We accept walk-ins for acute sick patients 7:30am-8:30am Monday through Friday. Walk-in sick visits are not for ongoing or prolonged illnesses.
- Convenient Office – Our offices is conveniently located in the heart of Florence on US Highway 42, just minutes from I-75. Any easy drive from anywhere in Northern Kentucky.
- NEXT MD Patient Portal – Through our patient portal you are able to request immunization certificates, school or sports physical forms, and request medication refills. You can also contact someone in our office with a billing question or a problem/question regarding your account or insurance.
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It…
“Upon arrival, the office is clean and well organized. The staff is friendly, and helpful. Having the fun themed waiting room and exam rooms are a nice touch and it makes it more inviting for our kids. We’ve always been happy with any doctor or nurse practitioner we’ve seen, and they usually go above and beyond just “being the doctor”… In that they show they really do CARE. They listen, and are always friendly. We appreciate our children’s care givers!” – Michelle Ellis
We are currently accepting new patients.